Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We don't have kids, but we have dogs :)

Hello Everyone!

Justin and I decided to do a blog since everyone in the world has one but us! :) I don't know how entertaining this will be, but since a lot of our friends and family don't live around here, it will be a good way for us to catch up with everyone...

Justin and I were married July 31, 2009 in Oahu, Hawaii. We currently live in Laguna Niguel with our 2 dogs, Kaiser (16 year old Shephard-mix): and Harley (1 1/2 year old puggle):

They are pretty much our children...yes we are "those" people. But until we have kids, that's how it's gonna be. (Oh, and about kids.....not for a while!)

Update on Justin:
Justin is working at an Investment firm. In his spare time he plays on a flag football team, he just got his 3rd stripe in Jiu Jitsu, he enjoys kickboxing with me and surf/skimboards as much as possible. He just got the HD Surf Hero video camera that is waterproof, and he is so excited to video everything in sight!

Update on Angela:
I just finished my Masters degree in Health Administration and have decided it's time to look for a job. So that's what my days consist of. I am also addicted to Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Boxing. I was also planning on running a half marathon in May, but I hurt my foot and haven't been able to train. :( Oh and I like to bake and cook. I was going to do a cooking/baking blog, but we'll see if I really get around to it....although I have all the time in the world to do it right now. I am obsessed with baking/cooking blogs! My favorites right now are Bakerella and Sisters Cafe! They are AMAZING!

So, that sums it up....I'll try to make updates often. :)

1 comment: